Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

re: Glad I could make it, Arthas.

I couldn't help but repost this. At first I was like , but then I was like . Took me a minute to figure out why this was posted.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=26435505093&sid=1

Quote:
Arthas: I watch my tone with you, old man. I may be the prince, but you're still my superior as a paladin.

Uther: As if you could forget. Yes Arthas, there's something about the plague I should know. ...Oh no, it's already begun. These people may look fine now, but it's only a matter of time before they turn into the Undead!

Arthas: What?!

Uther: This entire city must be purged.

Arthas: How can I even consider that? There's got to be some other way.

Uther: Damn it, Arthas! As my future king, order me to purge this city!

Arthas: I am not your king yet, old man. Nor should you obey that command even if I were.

Uther: Then you must consider this an act of treason.

Arthas: Treason?! Have I lost my mind, Uther?

Uther: Have you? Prince Arthas, by right of succession and the sovereignty of your crown, you must hereby relieve me of my command, and suspend my paladins from service.

Jaina: Uther! You can't just--

Uther: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow him. The rest of you... get out of his sight.

Arthas: I've just crossed a terrible threshold, Uther.

Jaina: ...Arthas?

Arthas: I'm sorry, Jaina. You can't watch me do this.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum