Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shrios

re: Mods

Can someone help me remember a good site to get current mods from? Also, maybe help me remember which ones to get. I looked back through old files and saw that I used to use:

Titan Panel
Decursive
Auctioneer
Gatherer

and a few others.

Does anyone know if those are still being kept current? Or are there better mods to go after now (I'm sure there are).?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Fellwyndin
Fellwyndin
Raider

I'm using Titan panel, decursive, and auctionator from http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx. They also have program that you can run outside of wow to search for and update addons.
Balmorhea
Raider

Curse.com is probably the best place to get mods. You can download the Curse Client (which I'm pretty sure is what Fell's talking about) to install them and keep track of updates for them.

If you're healing, Grid's a pretty popular and overall great addon to have (once you figure out how to configure it to your needs). The addon Clique goes pretty well with Grid for mouseover healing and dispelling.

If you're tanking, I think TidyPlates can come in handy. It's pretty much customizable name plates that can be helpful for aggro purposes.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum