Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

re: Guid Wars 2

Anyone left on the forums here? Happy

Now that GW2 is on sale for pre-release purchase, is anyone else plan on playing it? I just bought a copy for myself and my son.
Oedipial
Raider

Yes! Ro and I did the pre-purchase as well. He actually got into the stress test yesterday and I got to try it for a little bit...man that game is FUN. I have withdrawals already!

Going to be playing GW2 and Secret World (played it briefly when I was at PAX recently and it was surprisingly fun).

Let me know what server you end up on!

Oedipial wrote:
Yes! Ro and I did the pre-purchase as well. He actually got into the stress test yesterday and I got to try it for a little bit...man that game is FUN. I have withdrawals already! !

That's awesome. I haven't gotten into any beta events, but my son and I have been watching the videos online and that game looks really fun. We're both pretty psyched to start playing it. He bought his own WoW account for awhile (right before I left), and he's in the "dad, let's go kick some ass together" phase of his pre-teen/teen years, so I'm going to soak up all I can of it. Happy
Oedipial
Raider

There is a beta weekend on april 27th-29. If you pre-purchase you have access to all beta weekends. Can go through anet, gamestop and I'm sure other stores. I physically went into a gamestop store and the beta key is printed right on the receipt.

Yep, I'm waiting for the client download now. It's gonna be a GW2 weekend and my son is not happy that he had camping plans already. He'll be gone from Friday to Sun afternoon, and he is NOT happy. Happy
Oedipial
Raider

Ro and I are going to be on the Eternal Grove server. I'm going to see if I can make a norn named HULK HOGAN haha...and I'll make a toon named Oedipial too so you can find me.
I'll log onto the hillpeople vent server too this weekend.

Chyler my user is Oedipial.9531
I won't be on until around 8:30pm EST tonight.

Changing to Ferguson's Crossing server.
Eternal Grove is crazy high pop!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum