Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eshrine

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

re: play

it would be nice if the guild could find time for us that are night workers to be able to raid some i would love to raid with the guild . My son is one of the guilds best Ruph

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Rawriorr

Ruph is my son, I don't know what you're talking about.

Edit: Eshrine is in the guild, we should bump up his forum rank :P
Macula
Officer

Rawrior
We need to add him to the guild website, the company that hosts our forums has a screwy interface. Hopefully Wrenzzo knows the answer to how to increase his rank from guest.

Eshrine
Regarding late night runs. As in the past, its up to the other members of the guild if they want to do more raids or set up raid's outside the official 25 man raid the guild does. If you can get folks that want to run at the time you want to run, feel free to make it happen. No Effort Points, Gear Points nor attendance will be tracked for the guild for those runs as they are not the official raid. In other words, its in your hands to do what you want.

As always, if you are in the guild and have our guild tag over your head we expect you to follow the guild guidlines for your rank.

Macula wrote:
Rawrior
We need to add him to the guild website, the company that hosts our forums has a screwy interface. Hopefully Wrenzzo knows the answer to how to increase his rank from guest.

Eshrine
Regarding late night runs. As in the past, its up to the other members of the guild if they want to do more raids or set up raid's outside the official 25 man raid the guild does. If you can get folks that want to run at the time you want to run, feel free to make it happen. No Effort Points, Gear Points nor attendance will be tracked for the guild for those runs as they are not the official raid. In other words, its in your hands to do what you want.

As always, if you are in the guild and have our guild tag over your head we expect you to follow the guild guidlines for your rank.

I've actually got a few friends that are tossed with what to do in Cata as far as raiding goes. With the new guild leveling system, it pays off to be in a bigger guild, but at the down fall of not having a chance to raid with the main raid/s of the guild. One of my good friends have already joined us for these reasons as well as hanging out with me. He has raid leading experience and has talked about seeing who wants to get together after Cata gets going and see what he might be able to put together. Basically my 10 man guild that I was running in the off season with a bunch of RL friends is looking for new places to call home, because I'm going to have my hands tied when It comes down to leveling and raiding with the new content *I'm a 25/40 man raider at heart, just can't pull myself together to run 10's full time*. With the guild levels, its best to find one guild and stick with it Happy. There is about 4-6 total, and not sure who is really interested in joining up. With all new x-pacs, only time will tell what happens, but I'm almost positive that there is going to be alot of off night raids going on. Not only with members / friends of the guild but also alot of the main raiders have alts. Best advise I could give is sit tight, I'm sure something will fall into place.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum