Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

re: Pally stuff on the PTRs

Mostly 264/277 gear with 3 Holy Power...and Templar Verdict crit for 1650. Niiiiice!

Forum Image

Yeah, yeah I know....still in beta...blah blah blah, but since this is on the PTR and that is getting close to release, I'm scared.

Last edited by Archivas on 10/01/2010 16:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
nalen
Raider

Ok, I'll be the one to ask.

Did you use it with 3 Holy Power you noob?
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

of course, as I said. Played with it more and was getting 8K+ crits later, so dunno wtf this was. Played with prot too, with pretty nice 9k+ SoRs.

Spell casting and rotations, in general, seems too quick now (with DKs and Pallies) though. Anyone get that feeling?
Rhapsody <3
Officer

I let my account lapse until cata. >.> Chris! Let me know how holy seems to be working out.

Sounds like you probably used it with 1 holy power even though you think it was three.

I've had some issues like that on the PTR where the Holy Power meter seems to lag behind and I end up hitting TV but don't see the Holy Power go away, then I'll Judge or something, still see it, get 1 Holy Power, and then hit TV thinking I still have 3 HP from before, so fucked up.

They said they're implementing changes where you can actually have a fourth HP in the queue and as long as you use your current HP in time you can get that 4th one within 5 or 6 seconds or whatever.
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

yeah, that might have happened. Ret has an ability (Hand of Light) that allows you to use TV and not use any HP, then you can use it again. I might have spammed it 3 times of something.

I'll tell you this though, I like the Holy Power idea, but I really don't like the implementation. Like DKs, I hate where they positioned the UI for this. I'll definitely be using PowerAura to show stacks of my Holy Power, because as I found, Ret seems to stack HP very quickly, due to CS and autoattacks. It's almost too ridiculous to try and keep up with at times. For Prot, it was much easier/slower. Most likely due to how much haste we have now, and 0 Mastery gear.

Oh, and SoT (old SoV) stacks to five very quickly now. Maybe due to my amount of haste, but it almost satisfies my irritation of boss fights where we switch targets often. Took about half the time or less to get 5 stacks up (can't remember but I believe CS stacks it now too).
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum