Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

re: Operation: Gnomeregan has started

In case you weren't aware (like I was when I logged in tonight). Get the quests done! Happy
Krucifixion39
Raider

Is this worth re-activating an account to run through?
Wrenzzo
Officer

On a similar note, the 4.01 patch is on the PTR. Seems pretty well setup to see the pre-cata patch with talent changes and what not in the next few weeks, then maybe 4-6 weeks or so after that they'll launch the xpac? Cataclysm in November probably? Hopefully that'll also mean more pre-xpac activites in the coming weeks as well ala the great ghoul griefing of 2008.
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

Krucifixion39 wrote:
Is this worth re-activating an account to run through?

It's just a few quests right now (it's just the first part of the battle), that ends with a battle similar to the retaking of Undercity. All toons can get the [Gnomeregan Pride] , and lvl 75+ toons can get the Gnomeregan Overcloak (which sucks right now since the Overcloak use was disabled.)

Blue did state that this event won't last long, and that more events are coming.
Quote:

Q. Will these events be available forever?
A. Like other holiday events, Operation: Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall will only be available for a limited time, so it's best to complete the quest lines as soon as possible!
Krucifixion39
Raider

Wrenzzo wrote:
On a similar note, the 4.01 patch is on the PTR. Seems pretty well setup to see the pre-cata patch with talent changes and what not in the next few weeks, then maybe 4-6 weeks or so after that they'll launch the xpac? Cataclysm in November probably? Hopefully that'll also mean more pre-xpac activites in the coming weeks as well ala the great ghoul griefing of 2008.

I have logged into the PTR to try some things out. I'm having issues getting certain prime glyphs available. I may try some instances out if I feel like it to see how the new spell affects rotation. The new rune system may take a bit to get used to as well.
Halok

Chyler, please revert back to your old avatar. Thanks.

Halok wrote:
Chyler, please revert back to your old avatar. Thanks.

All in due time. Took me too long to get that GIF size reduced and still keep the animation. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum