Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riach
Officer

re: Request from Repins

Repins ask me to make this forum post, for whoever in othp that is interested.

Quote:

<05-31-10 16:17>[Repins] my guilds going for 0 light this week, we'll prob get about 15 people cause lots of fags are saying its not relevant content so we shouldn't do it. server first title is still open for it, head would be free roll and it would be left on need/greed so everyone could roll need and their wouldn't be the chance of a ninja, would anyone from hill people be interested?

<05-31-10 16:18>[Repins] we are trying to do it about 2 hours before normal raid time on thursday starts for people, about 6 server, maybe five depending on when some people raid

<05-31-10 16:18>[Repins] we have a raid cleared with just yogg already

<05-31-10 16:20>[Repins] yep, if you want to make a post on your forums or something that'd be sweet. Would prefer if its overly geared mains, with at least 4 yogg kills so people aren't learning the fight with all four keepers down

<05-31-10 16:20>[Repins] just letting emer and snapelia know as well. There will only be good raiders in there its still an extremely difficult fight
Sniper(Repins)

re: Re: Request from Repins

Riach wrote:
Repins ask me to make this forum post, for whoever in othp that is interested.

Quote:

<05-31-10 16:17>[Repins] my guilds going for 0 light this week, we'll prob get about 15 people cause lots of fags are saying its not relevant content so we shouldn't do it. server first title is still open for it, head would be free roll and it would be left on need/greed so everyone could roll need and their wouldn't be the chance of a ninja, would anyone from hill people be interested?

<05-31-10 16:18>[Repins] we are trying to do it about 2 hours before normal raid time on thursday starts for people, about 6 server, maybe five depending on when some people raid

<05-31-10 16:18>[Repins] we have a raid cleared with just yogg already

<05-31-10 16:20>[Repins] yep, if you want to make a post on your forums or something that'd be sweet. Would prefer if its overly geared mains, with at least 4 yogg kills so people aren't learning the fight with all four keepers down

<05-31-10 16:20>[Repins] just letting emer and snapelia know as well. There will only be good raiders in there its still an extremely difficult fight

After I talked to IL, guess what they did? They've been in ulduar for over 3 hours now doing attempts on yoog 0. GG
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum