Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Darthbiznitch
Visiting Friend

re: People in your Raid...

http://www.wowwiki.com/People_in_your_Raid

The Raid Leader: When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

lololol

http://www.wowwiki.com/People_in_the_Battlegrounds

LoL that was awsome. i call the drunk! there wasn't a guild fluffer sadly...
nalen
Raider

Quote:
The Heir Apparent

When the GM goes psycho, ninjas the bank, and gdisbands, you're the guy the guild is gonna look to to fix the mess. You see it coming. You can't decide if ritual suicide or being the new gm would be more painful.

When Drac canceled the vent server and "couldn't transfer" the website, Wrenzo was this guy! And then he chose ritual suicide, so I became that guy. I also chose ritual suicide, hence "WrenzZo" and "Nalenator". DOPPLEGANGERS!!!1!!!11!!!one!1
Timber lake
Officer

So who is gonna put together a list and assign hill people to each category?

How about some incentive and a little contest with 1,000 gold going to the winner.

Rules:

1. You can only use each guildie's name once.
2. You can only use each category listed in this link once.
3. You have to add a small description of why you assigned each person to their category. This will be the most important part when we vote on winners. Get creative.. dirty... funny.. whatever you want.
4. Entry posted in this thread by Monday night midnight.
5. Officers and myself will vote for the winner (we will not be eligible).
6. TWIST: You can create one unique category and assign one hill person to it. Again, this and the description will be where votes come from.
7. I will pay the winner Tuesday night sometime before/during/after raid.

Go.
Chels!

question! does it have to be every catagory???? i dont wanna half ass it and i have no life so im doing this shit right!
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

Quote:
The Happy Couple

Exchange cute comments in guild chat, despite sitting five feet away from eachother in their living room. The Happy Couple will mercilessly double-team unsuspecting victims during guild disputes. If the raid leader raises an issue with the performance of Mrs. Priest, Mr. Hunter will make his presence known in defense of his lover.

Joynim and Drova. No doubt about it.

Last edited by Archivas on 05/22/2009 17:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
nalen
Raider

I can't do this, I've put Keg as the answer for 6 or 7 of the titles and Bob for 4 of them. Oh well.
Riach
Officer

Mr. Mikeless -- Frostwyrm Happy
Darthbiznitch
Visiting Friend

I see 2 crucial categories missing from this list:

The CC Breaker – the guy that’s constantly breaking your sheep/turtle/pig/rabbit/penguin/frog. The current kill target is clearly marked with skull, yet he decides to place dots on the sheep for whatever reason, causing you to have to chain sheep for 3 minutes. Is convinced aoe near a cc target is a good idea.

The “one word in my vocabulary” Guy – frequently uses the word “gay” to describe anything and everything…raid bosses, gear, characters, quests, Dalaran's layout, etc…. Is obsessed with whether balls are or are not touching. Uses this word atleast 233 times a week in gchat. If you ever insult this guy, the word “gay” is almost always used in his 1st response to you.

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

The Rocker

Oftentimes plays music over Vent from the new CD he just got, especially during boss fights and important pulls. Is in the guild for about two weeks.

=(

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
-Aereana-

Darthlisa wrote:

The “one word in my vocabulary” Guy – frequently uses the word “gay” to describe anything and everything…raid bosses, gear, characters, quests, Dalaran's layout, etc…. Is obsessed with whether balls are or are not touching. Uses this word atleast 233 times a week in gchat. If you ever insult this guy, the word “gay” is almost always used in his 1st response to you.

That describes about half this guild...

Macula
Officer

Richelle wrote:
Darthlisa wrote:

That describes about half this guild...

STFU your so gay

IJust wanna say this, I don’t mean to offend anyone this is just fun and I was up for 36hrs when I did this and probably found this all funny which its not… :P

The GM. Wrenzzo- “He’s sacrificed his health and probably a couple of jobs to drag you through the new content” he blew out his freaking knee playing the game!!! And do you really think his first choice was to be a therapist????.
The GM’s SO. Nalen- it still has not been proven that IT is not a she and have ya checked the DPS meters?.
The Raid leader. Auterius- I believe he has even said that phrase be4, if not you should!
The Hunter Class Lead. Eskiboda- you play a hunter….that is all.
The Attractive Female. Winfrey- DPS blows more then Nalen on a Saturday night and I love his gay voice, better then a woman imo.
Mr. Mikeless. Frostwyrm- I blame this on those General Vezax wipes :P.
The Lootwhore. Chyler- I just think whore and Chyler go hand in hand.
The Drunk. Gumybear- Wednesday did it for me! I bet you don’t even remember what you did…
The Stoner. Cleopatra- this has yet to be proven, but it sure would explain a lot.
The Chick with the Accent. Riach- I don’t care I’d still do you if it was fake!.
The Loudmouth. Oragoon- you know its true! But this guild seems to like big mouths if you get what im saying /wink.
The Insatiable Smoker. Joynim- well this was before ulduar but the reason he quit he was smoking nekkid and his wood caught on fire or so I hear >.>.
The Guild Cheerleader. Arrapato- supplies the guild with unlimited head, cybers and nude pics. (while stamina lasts. Get yours today!).

Well it seems like everyone does 1 or 2 figured I’d do a few more just because I have too much time on my hands :P but I do agree with nalen but it was more nalen like 10 of them and keg and bob the rest :P
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

Very nice Arrapato! Happy
nalen
Raider

I was 8th on Emalon in VoA! Damnit, I get no respect.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum