Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Macula
Officer

re: Screw the cowbell, I need more life grip

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/816799-Practical-Priest-s-Guide-to-Leap-of-Faith

You can skip the first few paragraphs. I also feel we need to add a question to the application for all priests asking them how they use life grip to the spells maximum potential.

Raider

Quote:

-Do NOT. I repeat, DO NOT let two priests lifegrip each other at the same time. This is equivalent to the immovable object and the unstoppable force colliding. It is dividing by zero. Your raid will wipe and your server will crash. Metzen will also show up at your house to kick you in the genitals for inconveniencing their tech team. I mean, I’m an asshole, but I don’t want to get kicked in the genitals.

o.O
Chyler
Archivas
Raider

Fellwyndin wrote:
Quote:

-Do NOT. I repeat, DO NOT let two priests lifegrip each other at the same time. This is equivalent to the immovable object and the unstoppable force colliding. It is dividing by zero. Your raid will wipe and your server will crash. Metzen will also show up at your house to kick you in the genitals for inconveniencing their tech team. I mean, I’m an asshole, but I don’t want to get kicked in the genitals.

o.O

I assume that if 2 priests did this, they would collide into each other, exploding into a billion little priests having one big orgy.
Macula
Officer

Chyler(Alleria) wrote:
Fellwyndin wrote:
Quote:

o.O

I assume that if 2 priests did this, they would collide into each other, exploding into a billion little priests having one big orgy.

We explode into alter boys. Sorry to disappoint

Raider

Macula wrote:
Chyler(Alleria) wrote:

We explode into alter boys. Sorry to disappoint

But that should make Keg quite happy Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum