Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conchris
Raider

re: Anyone bought Starcraft II yet?

I'm curious if it's worth the purchase. I need something to do until Cat comes out Happy
Avelina/Thib
Raider

picked it up last night with a friend of mine but havent had time to play but a couple missions in the campaign.
Hitzugaya1

Pretty much all I've been doing for the last 16 hours is play sc2. Even if you're not into the multiplayer deal, the campaign is pretty sweet and there are a variety of other things to do to keep you occupied w/ it.

Officer

Ya, I've been playing since I logged off and it's now 4:30 in the morning for me. I'm not sure how to send friend requests, but I had a friend tell me he needed my player name (PissedPeon) and email address (mattnkarimcc@yahoo.com). Hit me up so when I'm ready to do some versus it'll be much more fun to play against friends.

Bought it for Ro. He says it's fun. I suck at RTS .

Ironkeg wrote:
Ya, I've been playing since I logged off and it's now 4:30 in the morning for me. I'm not sure how to send friend requests, but I had a friend tell me he needed my player name (PissedPeon) and email address (mattnkarimcc@yahoo.com). Hit me up so when I'm ready to do some versus it'll be much more fun to play against friends.

You don't actually need the email deal to do this, the email deal is for the 'real ID thing'.. to simply add a character friend you need both Name and the code associated w/ their character name. If you hover your mouse over your Avatar Icon your character code will come up, to add someone as a friend via non Real ID you use that method.

So for me

Name: LiGht
Character Code: 755

So go ahead and add me if you're playing, I'd love to play some of you guys, heh

Cute... Keg and Tree share an email. Happy

Installing it right now... mmm.... Starcraft!
Krucifixion39
Raider

I'm on like the 5th or 6th mission so far. I think the ability to use credits and research points adds a bit to the game.
Ironkeg
Officer

Hitzugaya1 wrote:
Ironkeg wrote:

You don't actually need the email deal to do this, the email deal is for the 'real ID thing'.. to simply add a character friend you need both Name and the code associated w/ their character name. If you hover your mouse over your Avatar Icon your character code will come up, to add someone as a friend via non Real ID you use that method.

So for me

Name: LiGht
Character Code: 755

So go ahead and add me if you're playing, I'd love to play some of you guys, heh

PissedPeon

'In the Rear with the Gear!' --- Halok's favorite pastime
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum