Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gumyusernametakenbear

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

re: Appologies Hill Peoples

Apparently I left without a words notice, that happens a lot in MMOs I'm sure, but wanted to come back and say sorry.

Some of you may remember I had a passion for turntablism, when you knew me my talents were in their infancy, now I can say without arrogance that I'm rather good.. Just got back from Great Britain, played out at several gigs & talked to a couple producers.

You might also remember that I've kinda got a penchant for substance & alcohol use, not to the point where it controls my life, but I kinda get into it.. So thats probably why I don't remember not saying bye.

Again, sorry for any recruitment or raid attendance issues I caused, probably won't be coming back and if I do, I've learned my lesson not to inconvenience guilds with my erratic behavior hah.

Might hang out in ventrilo and blast some music in an empty channel though if permitted - and I think I'm giving my account to Bob.

little bit of ulduar gear mage and eh, some other shit I forget.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    of the Hill People Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum